As opposed to a McMansion
Here is a little histroy I got from a BSU History Professor-
In 1900 the average home was 900 ft2 and housed 4 to 5 people.
In 1950 the average home was 1,200 ft2 and housed 3 to 4 people
In 2000 the average home was over 2,000 ft2 and housed 2 to 3 people
Statistically, the average home is 2.69 people!
Top Ten Reason to buy the right size home
10. Better for the enviroment (assuming it is well insulated)
9. Month to Month your CPA may think you are getting smarter
8. Less to clean, more time to play
7. If you spend less money you can get a new toy
6. Why do you need a big home? Maybe you should save you money and get a therapist?
5. Seriously, why do you need a big, do you have "Competing with the Jone's" issues?
4. Your best memories are experiences with family and friends, why would you not want ot be closer to them? Again, maybe you have issues?
3. A penny saved is a penny earned
2. Less space may mean you can afford higher qulaity decor and finsihes.
1. It is easier to track down where the funny smell is coming from!
Search Idaho Real Estate. Locate Idaho New Communities. Lern more about Idaho Home Builders