For decades, discerning clients seeking unique designs, quality craftsmanship and personal attention have selected BrunoBuilt Homes. Our specialized building process delivers the best value for your investment, while allowing for a streamlined and enjoyable custom build. Custom home building is our focus and what we do best. We feel this is evident in each and every custom home we build. Bring your own plans to the table, use one of our custom home plans, or work with our team of experts to develop the right layout and features for your family.
At BrunoBuilt, Inc. we value your visions and offer design build services to translate them into a home you will never want to leave. Join our award winning in-house interior designer in developing a unique architectural interior, specifically tailored to your style, using creative design and innovative products.
Whether you prefer a traditional, contemporary or old world design, BrunoBuilt, Inc. has the building experience and resources to make your dream a reality. Using only the finest building products and expert craftsmen, BrunoBuilt's homes feature creative design, rich accents and plenty of charm.
BBB Accredited Business with an A+ rating
BrunoBuilt Homes Features:
- BrunoBuilt, Inc. works only with a select group of sub-contractors and suppliers to ensure consistent quality and craftsmanship.
- Every BrunoBuilt home features 2x6 construction
- BrunoBuilt is a 100% Energy Star Builder
- Robert Bruno is a “hands-on” builder with an eye for detail
- BrunoBuilt’s homes feature architectural integrity – staying true to the design style for each plan and community
- Impressive curb appeal with exteriors showcasing architectural features such as stone facades, columns, porches and gable details
- Carefully chosen, modern floor plans reflect the lifestyles of today’s families
- Color, material and finish selections made with the assistance of our in-house Interior Designers give you a unique look that combines style, function and longevity
- Available options allow the homeowner the flexibility to personalize the home just as they’ve dreamed it should be
In Business since 1984
Robert Bruno, founder of BrunoBuilt, Inc. brings a diverse perspective to home building. His extensive background in construction began in 1973 as a member of the Civil Engineering Squadron of the US Air Force building roads, bridges, railroads and runways. Quickly finding the industry a good fit, Robert continued on to other types of construction. This included participating in the building of the Boise State Pavilion, moving homes as the only FHA certified move-on contractor in Idaho at the time, and renovating and remodeling historic Boise homes. Throughout the years, Robert gained a strong interest in the planning, design, and craftsmanship that combine to create quality, long lasting homes. Having acquired a great deal of hands-on experience through decades of self-taught construction, he took his interests to the next level in 1997 when he began building new homes. Since the founding of BrunoBuilt, Inc. Robert has gone on to build an extensive array of homes from contemporary to traditional. A focus on homes that incorporate the best of modern materials and carefully designed floor plans that reflect the lifestyles of today’s families has left BrunoBuilt, Inc.’s homebuyers consistently pleased with the end result.
As a graduate in Residential Planning from The Art Institute, Boise Idaho native Angela Incelli is a great asset to BrunoBuilt, Inc.’s design-build team. With a background in Custom Home Furnishing Design as well as Tile & Stone Design, you’ll be confident that whatever your style, she’ll have every aspect of your project in mind as she guides you through the creation of your dream home.
Contractor Registration # RCE-242
Associations/ Trade Affiliations
Eagle Idaho Custom Home Builder