Top Seven Tips
TO SELL YOUR HOME FOR TOP DOLLAR
Presentation is Everything
Make your home outstanding
- The kitchen sells the house, that's how important it is!
- Optimize your Curb Appeal. Wash the house and driveway. Add mulch to your gardens as well as colorful flowers
- Selling your home in “as is” condition could mean leaving money on the table. Fix obvious deferred maintenance and clean clean CLEAN every inch of your home
- Declutter, Depersonalize and Brighten every room
Home staging can improve your sale price by an average of six percent, and you could sell up to 50 percent faster (Home Staging Resource)
Are your pictures worth sharing
on Houzz & Pinterest
- Your first impression is online so stunning photography and impressive digital collateral is a must . Buyers spend 60% of their time looking at listing photos (The Wall Street Journal)
- Sunrise/ Sunset exterior photos make a dramatically better impression
- Professional photography can help sell your home 39% closer to the original listing price. (IMOTO PHOTO)
- Professional Photos will dramatically increase your ability to both connect with a buyer faster and attract a higher price.
Listings with professional photographs get 61% more views. (Redfin) and sell 32% faster. (PR Newswire)
Your Competitive Advantage
- Homes listed with video get four times the inquiries of homes listed without video (InMan).
- 58% of buyers want and expect to see video of a home they’re looking at online
- 86% of home buyers searching videos are also searching for a community tour
- In an eye-mapping study, video results commanded more attention than other listings (Virtuet)
71% of consumers say that video is the best way to bring product features to life (Virtuet)
Create an Amazing Perspective
Use Aerial Photography
- Homes with aerial images sold 68% faster (RISMedia).
- The perspective that aerial images provides buyers who are not familair with the area is game changing, especially out of state buyers
- When selling a property with a lot of land, aerial photographs are even more important
Real Estate is all about LOCATION and aerials are an impactful way to display this
Getting the job done
With Virtual Tours
- 54% of Buyers Will Not Look at a Property Unless it Has a Virtual Tour (Montreal360)
- Home Buyers were 300% more engaged with listings with virtual tours
- Real Estate Listings With Virtual Home Tours Get 87% More Views
Virtual tours were 5-10 times more engaging and did significantly better than those without. Rob V
Understanding the Psychology of Pricing
And how to win using it.
- When selling your home, attractive pricing (Inman) and packaging are arguably the two most basic essentials. (HGTV)
- Your marketing plan should include a pricing strategy before it develops a Social Stigmatism which causes buyers to question "What is wrong with that home?"
Given the high stakes of real estate, pricing your property correctly the first time is proven to bring a higher price (Realtor.org)
Hire a Professional
Real Estate Marketing Company
- Most Agents use The Four P's Plan
1) Put a Sign in the Yard. 2) Photograph the home. 3) Place it on the MLS. 4) Pray Someone else will sell it.
You should expect more from your agent, it's now 2018!
- Require multi-marketing approach and ask who is responsible to complete each task. Teams have different people to complete different tasks or it is out-sourced. Build Idaho does everything in house!
- Demand a great client experience from start to close. Asking this much service from a single person may be more than they can reasonably offer
Think Local, Host a private Neighborhood Showing. Get all the neighbors selling your home
What's Your Home Worth?