Boise Local Housing Trends Report
And how is this affecting home values?
Demand remains strong and growing for new homes partly due to the lack of existing homes for sale. The early winter storms that delayed new home starts will more than likely affect the market come spring 2017.
Is a real estate bubble forming in Boise, ID?
NO! This market has several key factors that differentiate it from that of 2005. First notice in the recent market trend lines. Prices are increasing and housing inventory is decreasing as opposed to synchronised upward trends before the bubble burst.
Boise remains a seller's market! The average home is selling in 45 days.
History of Boise Area Home Values
Review how homes values have changed over the last 12 years. Charts compare average sold price of new and existing home sales across the Treasure Valley
Boise, Eagle, Meridian Star
Caldwell, Middleton, Nampa
Home Values Detail Report
Here is what you need to know:
- Inventory remains low, therefore choices are limited
- When you find the right home, be prepared to pull the trigger! Or be prepared for it to become someone else's home
- Homes are basically selling for full price, so negotaiating is key to winning your home, not low ball offers.
- While the market favors sellers, it is not a runaway market with accelerating appreciation
- Price it right the first time, or your home will get socially stigmatised and a lesser price.
- Make your home show-ready on day 1 and take every offer seriously.
Get Your Home Sold