One of the highest elevations of Boise Subdivisions- Arrowhead Canyon
2012 Real Estate Stats
- 4 sales in 2012
- Average sales price $545k
Home Owner Association Dues: $150/ quarter
Homesites: Lot sizes range from around 0.25 acres to over 7 acres. The larger lots are generally hillside and steeply sloped, and will have a great deal of lot square footage that is not usable or buildable (beyond the designated building pad and surrounding yard). These lots also reqiure additional engineering to build homes on.
Boise School District
- Collister Elementary
- Hillside Junior High
- Boise High School
Summary of ACC Guidelines for Arrowhead Canyon Estates # 3
• Minimum of 2,500 square feet on single level homes.
• Roofing material to be “Elk” 30 to 40 year architectural composition shingles.Black, charcoal or weathered wood only. Tile and slate permitted and color to be reviewed on an individual basis.
• Stone, stucco or brick on the front of all homes. No wainscoting except with stucco. Exceptions may be given on an individual basis by the ACC.
• No vinyl siding.
• Roof pitch to be 6/12 with exceptions given on an individual basis by the ACC.
• All chimneys will require enhancers.
• All roof metal must be painted black and all roof penetrations should be on back side of ridge.
• Driveway lighting optional, but if desired it should be monument only to match the home. No post lights.
• Five trees to be 2” minimum. Shrubs 20 two gallon and 20 five gallon minimum in front. Landscape plan must be submitted on the ACC. All meters and air conditioning units must be screened by shrubs.
• All landscaping must be completed within 30 days of completion (weather permitting).
• Retaining walls will be masonry products only.
• All exterior colors must be submitted to and approved by the ACC.
• Garages must be 3 or 4 car only.
• Fencing must be wrought iron.
• Initial Association fees are $300 per year.
• There is a special assessment by ACHD of $3,197.00 per lot.
Arrowhead Canyon and Arrowhead Ridge are adjoining neighborhoods in the Boise Foothills overlooking Quail HOllow Golf Course. Arrowhead Ridge-Arrowhead Canyon are located within 10 minutes to downtown Boise.