Napias Subdivision is a new development one mile up Thorn Creek from State Highway 21 in Boise County, Idaho. Only 45 minutes from Boise, the diversity of lots in this subdivision makes it unique. From wooded lots with quiet seclusion to view lots on the top of a knoll or creek front lots, if you are looking for country living that is close to city amenities then you should look here for a place to build your new home.
- These unique mountain lots are located on Thorn Creek, within 40 minutes of East Boise
- They are close to Lucky Peak reservoir and Historic Idaho City and adjoin National Forest is where diverse wildlife abounds.
- Some lots have timber or stream frontage
- Land values are protected by strong subdivision covenants
- Some lots have spectacular mountain views
- Each lot is over 3 acres
- Common area along Thorn Creek
- Fishing, hunting, boating, hiking, four-wheeling are readily available
Osprey Land Company
3 to 6 acres starting at $45k