Idaho's Premier Custom Home Builder
Providing Idaho with the highest quality home building services since 2006
An emerging custom home builder in Idaho's Treasure Valley focused on quality and style. We can assist you through the entire process of building your dream home, including: acquisition of the right lot, financing, design, construction, and interior decorating. We have over 15 years experience in the construction industry. We offer a high standard of craftsmanship that includes extended guarantees.
A Few Reasons to Consider Building with Legacy Homes of Idaho
- Quality Craftsmanship. Our vast knowledge of designing and building custom homes, along with friendly employees, will enable you to have a positive experience building with Legacy Homes.
- Unprecedented Customer Service We believe in tailoring the process of building a custom home to each of our individual customers specific needs and desires. Our ultimate goal is to exceed your expectations.
- We Offer a One-Year Warranty on All of Our Work. This warranty is in addition to the long-term manufacturers warranties that are provided on materials.
- We Will Build You Equity. We are delivering homes to our customers with $50,000 to $100,000 equity the day they move in. We will help you create an asset!
- Unbeatable Prices. We focus on getting the best quality craftsmanship at the best prices from our subcontractors, and as a small business with low overhead, we have the ability to build your home at a better price than our competition we guarantee it!
- Design Build Capability. Doug Atwood's vast experience building custom homes has allowed him to develop his skills in the area of design. In fact, at no charge we offer to our customers an unlimited amount of time to design their home. Come see for yourself some of the homes that Doug has designed.
In Business Since: 2006
Hello, my name is Doug Atwood with Legacy Homes of Idaho. I have been in the construction industry all of my life. In my early days in the industry, I worked as a subcontractor in several different trades. The lifelong experiences I have had managing construction crews give me a comparative advantage as I select subcontractors to complete the quality craftsmanship I expect in Legacy homes. My goal is to establish a personal relationship with my customers to help them through the various stages of building their dream home.
Owner/ Vice President of Operations
Hi, my name is Nate Sampson with Legacy Homes of Idaho. I run the operations side of the business, so Doug can focus his attention on ensuring the quality of our homes. I have worked in the construction industry throughout my life. Before partnering with Doug, I worked as a Presidential Appointee at the U.S. General Services Administration, the real estate arm of the federal government. While in Washington D.C., I completed a Masters degree in Real Estate Development from Johns Hopkins University. When I saw the quality of Dougs work, I decided to offer my services to Legacy Homes. I am committed to finding you the best financing available in todays market to build your dream home. If you are looking for a great product at an unbeatable price, you cannot go wrong with Legacy Homes of Idaho.
Contractor Registration No.: RCE-32944