Are you shopping for a home builder?
Ask yourself these important questions:
- Does the builder have a passion for the job or is it just another day at the office?
- Does the builder use quality energy-efficient materials?
- Does the builder use qualified and time-tested professionals?
- Is the builder certified by the State of Idaho and insured to do business?
- Is the builder approved by your mortgage company?
- Most mortgage companies will require the builder to be approved by them for you to obtain a loan for your new construction.
- Does the builder personally get involved?
- Can you talk to the builder directly?
- Does the builder have a sense of taste for design and interior decorating?
- Does the builder offer a warranty? If so, do you have to wait weeks or months for a problem to get fixed?
Check out the Builder Directory for active builders in Treasure Valley
We have a list of builders that we have worked with that met our statndards:
- Completed the home on time
- Quality Construction
- Stayed on the client's budget
- AND MOST Importantly, the builder was a great communicator.
If we can help you find your builder to build the home you would like, reach out to us.