Locále is a 600-acre mixed-use development guided by a specific plan, thoughtfully designed, and embracing its high desert setting. Locále will offer up to 2,000 homes in varying sizes & densities, plus school and park sites.
Locále is part of the Syringa Valley Master Planned Community which includes commercial and industrial areas.
Syringa Valley Vision:
A walkable mixed-use community, thoughtfully designed, and embracing its high desert setting. Syringa Valley will be a multi-generational community offering diverse and competitively priced housing options linked together by pathways and recreation facilities to encourage physical activity and social engagement for all residents.
Local (Syringa Valley) Plat was initially proposed in September 2016
- Acres of parks and open space
- Trails for walking and biking
- The community will offer commercial space as well. Small corner stores, a community center for events, and more
- Single-family homes, Estates, Townhomes, and more.
- Create a healthy community that is active, walkable, and connected
- Adopt street patterns and building orientations that focus life on the street
- Utilize open space as an organizing element in neighborhood design
- Become a model for water-wise community development
- Offer a diversity of housing choices to match consumer incomes, preferences, and life stages
- View Conceptual Master Plan
Boise School District:
- Hillcrest Elementary
- West Jr High
- Borah High
Locale Master Planned Community
- Hayloft is attached townhome units (yellow)
- Stones Throw will be alley-load homes (red)
- Barnwood is the first phase and includes patio homes (blue)
Barnwood consists of 390 single-family lots and 64 townhomes lots on 116.5 acres. The site is located at 6298 S. Cole Road in Boise, Idaho. Sawmill will be front load homes (brown)
- A specific Plan water conservation strategy is adopted
- Diverse housing (lot sizes and types) and townhomes appeal to a broad range of incomes and life stages
- Extensive multi-use pathway system and micro-paths connect to a 10-acre Community Center and 2 neighborhood parks
- Higher density lots front on internal neighborhood greenspace
- includes future Village Center
- Sugarwood- estate homes (medium-blue)
Locale subdivision homeowner's association dues:
- $500 setup/transfer fee
- $1,000 annually