Benari Estates is a 133 homesite community submitted in October 2021 for preliminary approval by the City of Eagle Planning and Zoning Department. The developer of this community is Eagle 1, LLC. Coming in 2022!
The proposed Benari Estates Development will have two (2) housing types consisting of large estate homes and single-story homes that are designed with the 55 and over demographic in mind. As proposed, the development will consist of 8.59-acres (24.7%) of open space. The proposed open space will consist of a two-sided water feature, pathways, a fully fenced dog park, an open space area to preserve the existing Pecan Trees and a historical barn structure.
Benari's large estate homes will be developed on the north and east sides of the development that will create a transition to the existing homes and acreages. Internal to the project is an age-targeted village gated community that will provide for a diversity of housing product types and price ranges near the downtown core of the City of Eagle. This area of the project will consist of single-story single-family homes that are designed with the 55 and over demographic in mind. The neighborhood will include attractive landscaping, seating and gathering areas, a walking loop around the neighborhood, and dog park. The street network is designed to create an intimate neighborhood atmosphere that invites neighbors to interact and build a sense of community. Benari's proximity to Downtown Eagle will make it easy for residents to walk or bike to community amenities such as restaurants, shopping, Eagle City Library, Post Office and City Hall. This project will be a wonderful addition to the City of Eagle.
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. IMLS does not assume any liability for missing or inaccurate data. Information provided by IMLS is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All listings provided by IMLS are marked with the official IMLS IDX logo.
- Boise Bench New Subdivisions
- Cascade New Subdivisions
- Donnelly New Subdivisions
- Eagle New Subdivisions
- Emmett New Subdivisions
- Garden City New Subdivisions
- Idaho City New Subdivisions
- Kuna Idaho New Subdivisions
- Lake Lowell New Subdivisions
- McCall New Subdivisions
- Melba New Subdivisions
- Middleton New Subdivisions
- Neighborhood Virtual Tours
- New Subdivisions
- North Boise New Subdivisions
- North Caldwell New Subdivisions
- North Meridian New Subdivisions
- North Nampa New Subdivisions
- Northeast Boise New Subdivisions
- Northwest Boise New Subdivisions
- Parma New Subdivisions
- South Caldwell New Subdivisions
- South Meridian New Subdivisions
- South Nampa New Subdivisions
- Southeast Boise New Subdivisions
- Southwest Boise New Subdivisions
- Star New Subdivisions
- West Boise New Subdivisions
- Wilder New Subdivisions