EagleCreek sits between Park Ln and Linder Road north of Highway 44 (State Street) and was developed by Jayo Construction. This quiet subdivision is close to schools, shopping, and plenty of dining options.
EagleCreek also has a community pool with a clubhouse and a community park. The subdivision is wired for fiber optics to give residents the fastest available internet connection.
Downtown Eagle is only 10 minutes east on State Street. Continue east on State Street and you’ll be in downtown Boise in less than a ½ hour. Drive south on Eagle Road to get to the Village at Meridian, where you can shop, have a bite to eat, and see a movie, all in one place. The Village is also a great place to see live concerts in the summer. In the winter, be sure to try out the skating rink.
Eagle Creek is also close to plenty of recreational activities. Within a 15-minute drive are 4 public golf courses, Eagle Island State Park, the Boise River, a dozen city parks, and access to the Boise foothills including the Ridge to Rivers Trail System. Your family will enjoy all the amenities of the community swimming pool, basketball courts, and subdivision parks. Located across the street from Eagle High School and close to Eagle Middle School. This quiet Eagle subdivision is minutes from downtown Eagle, shopping, and restaurants.
- 0.18 to 0.23-acre homesites
- 56 lots in the community
- Homes built by a variety of home builders, all with great reputations!
- The first homes were built in 2005 and 2006
- JayO Construction
- Developed starting in 2004
West Ada School District:
- Elementary School: Eagle Hills Elementary
- Middle School: Eagle Middle
- High School: Eagle High
EagleCreek homeowner's association dues:
- $450 semi-annually
- $50 setup/transfer fee
- Community clubhouse
- Community park
- Community pool
- Fiber optics
- Pressurized irrigation
Eaglecreek Community Location:
360° Community Tour
Eight Reasons to Love Living in Eagle Creek from residents
- Love the water features!
- 10 minutes to hiking and mountain biking in the foothills.
- The Eagle Saturday market.
- Paddleboarding at nearby Eagle Island State Park
- Bodacious Pig BBQ is 10 minutes away.
- Fresh fruit and veggie stand right on Highway 44.
- New Costco about 15 minutes away on Linder Road.
- Bike paths from the community lead into downtown Eagle that also connects to the Boise Greenbelt.
New Home Pricing Guide
|Average Sales Price||Total Sales||Average Price per SqFt||Price Range of Homes|
|2020||$530,000||5||$215.19||$509,900 to $539,900|
|2019||$539,450||4||$205.53||$524,900 to $559,900|
|2014||$329,677||5||$136.84||$289,000 to $380,000|
Homes for Sale at EagleCreek Subdivision
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. IMLS does not assume any liability for missing or inaccurate data. Information provided by IMLS is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All listings provided by IMLS are marked with the official IMLS IDX logo.