Mace River Ranch is aluxury community, which includes a gated neighborhood called The Estates at Mace River Ranch. This neighborhood is nestled between the Boise River and the acclaimed Two Rivers Subdivision.
Mace River Ranch is a high-end neighborhood that features 220 homes on executive lots up to 3.9 acres. A large number of homes in Mace River Ranch are large custom homes on waterfront property. There are 12 lakes within the community. The subdivision also features a community pool with a clubhouse, a well-known park, 2 and a half miles of sidewalks and walking paths, and a 40-acre nature preserve along the Boise River.
Mace River Ranch feels like a secluded getaway but is also close to major urban amenities. Downtown Eagle and its variety of restaurants can be driven or biked to in under 10 minutes. Boise is easily accessed by State Street in less than 30 minutes. The Village at Meridian, which is a hub in the valley for shopping, movies, dining, and entertainment, is less than 15 minutes south on Eagle Road. From The Village, it takes 10 minutes to get to downtown Meridian and Interstate-84.
The access to nature at Mace River Ranch continues outside of the subdivision. The Boise Greenbelt runs along the north boundary of the neighborhood, along the Boise River, all the way to downtown Boise. Eagle Island State Park is just minutes to the west for year-round outdoor fun. Banbury Golf Course, which is consistently rated as one of the best golf courses in Idaho, is less than a mile away south on Eagle Road. In addition, three other golf courses, the foothills Ridge to Rivers Trail System, as well as the Eagle Bike Park are less than 10 minutes away.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. IMLS does not assume any liability for missing or inaccurate data. Information provided by IMLS is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All listings provided by IMLS are marked with the official IMLS IDX logo.
- Boise Bench New Subdivisions
- Cascade New Subdivisions
- Donnelly New Subdivisions
- Eagle New Subdivisions
- Emmett New Subdivisions
- Garden City New Subdivisions
- Idaho City New Subdivisions
- Kuna Idaho New Subdivisions
- Lake Lowell New Subdivisions
- McCall New Subdivisions
- Melba New Subdivisions
- Middleton New Subdivisions
- Neighborhood Virtual Tours
- New Subdivisions
- North Boise New Subdivisions
- North Caldwell New Subdivisions
- North Meridian New Subdivisions
- North Nampa New Subdivisions
- Northeast Boise New Subdivisions
- Northwest Boise New Subdivisions
- Parma New Subdivisions
- South Caldwell New Subdivisions
- South Meridian New Subdivisions
- South Nampa New Subdivisions
- Southeast Boise New Subdivisions
- Southwest Boise New Subdivisions
- Star New Subdivisions
- West Boise New Subdivisions
- Wilder New Subdivisions