From step-up to retirement homes.
- Kastera Homes is committed to the highest craftsmanship through the materials and contractors used.
- October 2007, Kastera Homes became a 100% Energy Star Builder.
- Designs that use today’s looks while remembering Yester years neighborhoods.
- Floor plans that are designed with the family in mind.
- Exterior features showcase porches, columns, stone, gables, and other eye-catching amenities.
- Available options that allow you to have the home you have always dreamed about.
Idaho Home Builder
- Joe Swenson, CEO
- in business from September 2005 to May 2012
- based out of Boise, ID
- Idaho Registered Contractor #3520
- 2006 and 2007 Boise Idaho Parade Home Awards Winner
Kastera is best known for its 2006 Boise Parade home located in Two Rivers Subdivision in Eagle Idaho. It was 12,063 sqft on nearly 2 acres with 7 bedrooms and 10 baths. The homes sold eventually for $3M. The construction for this home was started on Christmas Eve in 2005 and completed on April 11th, approximately 4 months and 11 days to complete the project.
- Burney Glen, N Meridian
- Caymus Cove, N Meridian
- Herron Springs, S Nampa
- Highgate Subdivision, S Meridian
- Hunters Point, S Nampa
- Lochsa Falls, N Meridian
- Pavillion Commons, Star
- Sageland, S Meridian
- South Hill, SW Boise
- Stream View, Star
- Two Rivers, Eagle
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 5 miles of this community.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. IMLS does not assume any liability for missing or inaccurate data. Information provided by IMLS is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All listings provided by IMLS are marked with the official IMLS IDX logo.