Rising Sun community backs up to Indian Creek and several homes will face the waterway. This community will have a pool and park as well. The Developer's vision is to promote a high-end residential development with strict building criteria governed by an Architectural Control Committee.
Rising Sun Estates is located next to Indian Creek and a future greenbelt. That greenbelt and the creek will lend to the construction of a high-end community. There will be entertainment and employment centers in very close proximity to the proposed development. The landscape entrances at the intersection of Stroebel Rd and Kuna Rd will create a very esthetic and nice entrance as you enter this site. A pocket park, greenbelt, and detached pathways are provided to enhance the livability of this development and promote a sense of being.
The Developers will have a mix of architecture that will provide a varied streetscape. This mix of development products will enhance Rising Sun Estates and provide value to the subdivision years after it has been developed. The landscaping and screening will provide the residents of this development with a private feel and create a sense of community. This development will enhance the community and the project will be an asset to the City.
In order to protect the quality and value of the homes built in the project and for the continued protection of the Owners thereof, an Architectural Control Committee (ACC) will be established. No building will be erected without written approval from the ACC. The ACC will require strict architectural controls, monitoring items such as:
- Exterior paint and trim colors must be approved by the ACC
- Roofing material must be a 25-year architectural-grade composition shingle.
- The roof and front elevation of the principal residence and garage must have a minimum slope of 5/12.
- Minimum a floor area of not less than 1,500 square feet if single Level.
- Front elevations must have a minimum of at least three textures such as Stucco facade with stone accents or brick, shutters, or different textures in siding.
The intent of the developer is to build a high-end development and monitor the construction of the homes to ensure this high quality. By building quality homes in the initial phase of the development, it will ensure the values of the later phase will be higher than the initial values; this is building equity by design.
- SW corner Kuna Rd & Stroebel Rd
- Developer: A Team Land Consultants
- 36.3 acres
- 91 single-family homes
- Homesites are 1/4 to 3/4 acres
Kuna School District:
- Hubbard Elementary (K-3)
- Ross Elementary (4-5)
- Teed Middle
- Kuna High