Spring Mountain Ranch is a unique mountain retreat and golf course community comprised of approximately 245 home sites of both full-time and part-time residents. Residents enjoy access to tennis courts, a community pool & clubhouse with a fitness center.
Spring Mountain Ranch includes the communities of Spring Mountain Meadows, WorldMark Resort, Hearthstone, and the Cottages.
- From Deinhard Ln, north on Spring Mountain Ranch Rd.
- Woodlands is to the south
- Aspen Ridge is to the east
- Homes were generally built from 2004 to 2018
- Building lots range from 0.12 acres to 1.72 acres
Homeowners of Spring Mountain Ranch enjoy a vast array of amenities. Each of the below amenities are accessible with your homeowner association access card.
- Steam room
- Locker rooms
- Pool deck with BBQ
- Patio furniture including tables and lounges
- The Ranch House is available for private rentals. Please click here for more information
- Tennis/Pickleball Courts are located at the end of Hearthstone Court. There are two courts available for homeowner use and are based on a first come first serve policy. You will need your tennis key to get into the gates. Contact Vacasa if you need a key.
- Outdoor Pool and Kiddie Pool: Open Memorial Day and closed 2nd Monday in September (dates are variable and weather dependent)
- Tennis/Pickleball Courts: Open mid-May through October (weather dependent)
- Fitness Room: 5:00 am–11:00 pm
- Ranch House 5:00 am–11:00 pm
McCall-Donnelly School District:
- Donnelly Elementary
- McCall-Donnelly Middle
- McCall-Donnelly High
Spring Moutain Ranch homeowner's association dues:
- Dues are $400 per year. The fiscal budget runs from July 1st to June 30th.
- Residents enjoy gatherings at the clubhouse, tennis courts, community pool and hot tub or work out in the fitness center and schedule a relaxing massage.
- If you are building a house, homeowners are required to complete the Design Review Process for all new construction, remodels and additions, including decks and garages in Spring Mountain Ranch, Worldmark, Hearthstone, and Spring Mountain Meadows. In addition, this process must be completed prior to altering a vacant lot, including removal of trees, trenching, grading and/or changing the topography of the lot. Contractor signs may not be displayed on any lot that has not received approval from the Design Review Committee consultant.