Leighton Lakes Estates is for those who love spectacular views, water, and boating. Lots are large enough for a shop to keep your boat in, so impromptu surf sessions are easily enjoyed. Come home to your gated community and enjoy sweeping views of sunsets and sunrises from your porch.
Community Plat Map:
Why Lakes is perfect for you!
- Excellent Location
Enjoy the small-town vibe with cafe restaurants and a locally owned grocery store, just minutes to Eagle or Meridian. The Boise Airport is within 30 minutes.
- Large Acreages
A one of a kind development that not only has the largest lakefront lots in the area but also allows playing in the water. Leighton Lake Estates was designed to have plenty of room to stretch.
- Green Neighborhood
Leighton Lake Estates is for those who love spectacular views, water, and boating.
- Expansive Views
Each lakefront lot has unobstructed views of the Boise mountains. Each lot will have a 10,000 sqft building site prepped above the flood plain.
- 14 building lots
- Lot sizes: 3.03 to 5.99 acres
- Development is 82 acres and 3 lakes
- Lakes are currently being filled naturally via groundwater. There is a future agreement with Canyon County Water Company Limited, an Idaho non-profit, for the future
- Also known as Trigger Lake Estates Subdivision in November 2018
Leighton Lake Estates homeowner's association dues:
- $1,500 setup fee
- $1,500 annually
- The amount of water supplied to the Lakes will vary from year to year and the Declarant makes no representation or warranty regarding the amount or quality of water associated with the Lakes.
- The Association shall be responsible for the maintenance, repair, and/or replacement of the Lakes and all Improvements thereof, including, without limitation, any and all air infiltration systems serving the Lakes. Notwithstanding the foregoing, unless otherwise provided herein, the Association is not responsible for maintaining, repairing, and/or replacing any dock or lot area adjacent to the Lakes (which shall be the sole responsibility of the Owners thereof). The Association shall maintain, repair, and/or replace the Lakes in a competent and attractive manner. Nothing shall be altered or constructed in or removed from the Lakes except upon written consent of the Board and in accordance with procedures required herein and by law.
Middleton School District:
- Middleton Elementary
- Middleton Middle
- Middleton High