Southeast Boise The Ultimate Guide to New Subdivisions, New Homes for Sale and Building Lots
New communities in Southeast Boise
SE Boise is a beautiful, quiet, area, stockpiled with desirable amenities and scenic treasures, making it a great place to live, work, and play.
The area is bordered to the west by the Boise State University Campus, to the north by the Boise River, to the South by Interstate 84, and to the East by the Boise Foothills and HWY 21 including Micron Technology.
The majority of the homes in Southeast Boise were built between 1970 and 2000; therefore, most of the properties are in mature neighborhoods with mature trees and landscapes. There are still opportunities to purchase new construction, although the inventory of new homes is much smaller than in other areas of Boise. It is a beautiful, quiet, area, stockpiled with desirable amenities and scenic treasures, making it a great place to live, work, and play.
Most people consider this end of Boise a hidden gem as just about everything is about minutes from home: the river, greenbelt, mountains, lakes, snow, high mountain desert, and more. The subdivision is located at the intersections of Interstate 84, Idaho 21, and Federal Way (former US Highway), which are all major arteries to get anywhere in Boise.
- Most neighborhoods are within walking distance to the Greenbelt and the Boise River.
- Minutes away from water recreation at Lucky Peak Reservoir
- Minutes away from mountain biking, camping, hiking, and other outdoor activities
- Boise State University campus
- 12 beautiful city parks including Julia Davis, Barber Park, and the Simplot Sports Complex
- Idaho Shakespeare Festival Theater
- Minutes to Downtown
- Minutes to the Freeway and Boise Airport
- Approximately 52% fewer people per square mile than the Boise area as a whole
- The area high school, Timberline High School, is ranked among the top 1500 schools in the nation
The Newest Southeast Boise Subdivisions
First Subdivision was platted in November 1890.
Boise's premier luxury townhome
Thoughtfully designed, low-maintenance neighborhood.
Low-maintenance living close to downtown Boise & BSU
Step outside for a hike along the Oregon Trail, and enjoy the solitude of the Boise River.
Locate the Newest Subdivisions Map
Featured North Boise New Home Listings
Southeast Boise New Homes for Sale4 Properties
1162 W Ivywild
Boise, ID 83706
1166 W Ivywild
Boise, ID 83706
1251 E Echelon Ridge Ln.
Boise, ID 83716
6426 E Bear Ridge Street
Boise, ID 83716
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. IMLS does not assume any liability for missing or inaccurate data. Information provided by IMLS is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All listings provided by IMLS are marked with the official IMLS IDX logo.
- Boise Bench New Subdivisions
- Cascade New Subdivisions
- Donnelly New Subdivisions
- Eagle New Subdivisions
- Emmett New Subdivisions
- Garden City New Subdivisions
- Idaho City New Subdivisions
- Kuna Idaho New Subdivisions
- Lake Lowell New Subdivisions
- McCall New Subdivisions
- Melba New Subdivisions
- Middleton New Subdivisions
- Neighborhood Virtual Tours
- New Subdivisions
- North Boise New Subdivisions
- North Caldwell New Subdivisions
- North Meridian New Subdivisions
- North Nampa New Subdivisions
- Northeast Boise New Subdivisions
- Northwest Boise New Subdivisions
- Parma New Subdivisions
- South Caldwell New Subdivisions
- South Meridian New Subdivisions
- South Nampa New Subdivisions
- Southeast Boise New Subdivisions
- Southwest Boise New Subdivisions
- Star New Subdivisions
- West Boise New Subdivisions
- Wilder New Subdivisions